Can Your Customers Find You Online?
Exeter businesses! We excel at optimisation and have been optimising websites for search engines for a while. A properly optimized site will have your visitors searching no more. Contact us today. Businesses looking to rank higher on Google or other search engines can hire us to help them with search engine optimisation in Exeter, Devon, and the surrounding area.
What is SEO and why is it so important?
SEO refers to the process of increasing the visibility and ranking of websites or pages in search engine result pages (SERPs). This is done by optimising the website structure and content as well as on-page elements such as anchor text, metatags, and titles. It can also be done through developing off-page SEO strategies like social media engagement, and link building.
SEO is essential because it can make a website rank higher in search engine result pages and attract more visitors. This is particularly beneficial for individuals or businesses who wish to expand their online visibility and reach more people. SEO can also improve the user experience on a website or webpage, making it easier to find the information visitors need.
As the market becomes more competitive, simply having a website does not suffice. To be seen today, you need to demonstrate authority, trust, and expertise. Optimizing your website for search engines should not be a one-time task. It is a dynamic, ongoing process. You must adapt to the changing rules and competition in order to remain relevant and visible on search engine result pages like Google and Bing.
Our monthly packages are affordable and can be used to optimize your website for organic traffic.When designing and developing your website, it is crucial to consider SEO. It should load quickly, be simple to use, and work well on mobile devices (responsive).A website that takes more than five seconds to load can cause potential customers to lose interest. Google’s algorithm ranks websites based on their speed. It is important to consider page speed and user experience.
It is easy to overlook the importance of regularly updating high-quality content. High-quality, relevant content is crucial as search engines desire to deliver the exact information the user is looking for.
Your website security is another important ranking factor. Search engines will trust websites that have a secure SSL certificate.
It is important to consider how your website is built and connected. Your website should be simple to navigate, easy to use, and have useful content. Search engines will show all the information you have if it is easy to use.
We will update, maintain and improve your website’s ranking on an ongoing basis. This is in accordance with the most current SEO advice. For more information about SEO services or how we can assist your business, please contact us.
A new website that has no organic traffic should take between 9-12 months to establish an organic presence. Then, you can expect traffic and leads. If your site is already receiving organic traffic. You could see an increase in traffic within three to four months.
We strive to be transparent about pricing. Although the price will vary depending on your business and goals, we offer custom SEO strategies starting at £495 and ending at £1000+ without any contracts.
You can only get the top spot on Google by outperforming all your competitors through an effective SEO strategy. Don’t trust an SEO company that guarantees the top spot. Google’s position is not guaranteed. We can however assure you that Google gives the best ranking opportunities to the businesses we work with!
Digital marketing requires strong local SEO. A well-optimized Google My Business listing is the best place to begin. It should include glowing customer reviews, direction functionality, click to dial or email, and directions. The product allows business owners to upload photos and post content in a similar way to social media. A large number of GMB views will result not in users visiting your site but calling or emailing you.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can reach more customers online.
Starting a new business?
Startup failure rates are high, especially among first-time entrepreneurs.
About 50% of small businesses fail within four years. Many of these are founded by people with little business, management, or entrepreneurial experience.
Even if your idea is great, you need a team that can make it a reality. You also need to plan for any contingencies. External factors outside your control, as well as a lack of experience, could cause your business’s collapse.
The vast majority of business owners are aware that failure is possible.
What are you going to do if you fail?
How to follow up after a failure To begin your recovery, these are the steps you should take if your first business goes bust.
1. Analyze the failure. CB Insights looked through more than 200 blog posts from failed startups and found that the most common reasons for startup failure were reduced to a very short list. Most likely, your business’s root causes are easily identifiable and are common. Take some time to look at your business’s past, even if it isn’t long enough, and identify the key causes of failure as well as the decisions that led there. This will help you to avoid similar outcomes in the future.
2. Make sure you have your finances in order. Next, organize your personal finances. Your business will no longer be your primary source of income. If you have significant savings that were invested in the business, it may result in your personal finances being lost. You don’t have to declare bankruptcy. There is still a bright future. However, you will need to take the time to analyze your expenses and find a new source of income if you want to succeed.
3. Collaborate with other entrepreneurs. You can expose yourself to more entrepreneurs by attending networking events, connecting on social media with more entrepreneurs, or simply introducing yourself to business owners. You’ll learn new perspectives and meet new people as you share your stories. You’ll be able to learn new ways of dealing with the issues you face as a business owner and get some support.
4. Make time for yourself. Entrepreneurship can be exhausting. 25% of entrepreneurs work 60 hours or more per week. It’s hard to lose a business, but it is also an opportunity to take a step back and do what you love. If you have the funds, take a vacation or work on your home. It will help you to relax, de-stress and clear your mind to generate new ideas.
5. Think about creating a business plan. Spend some time thinking about a business plan. You can’t let one business failure stop you from pursuing your entrepreneurial dreams if you are destined to be one. Keep track of all your business ideas and create business plans for the promising ones.
We have the highest editorial standards